1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
East Coast USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am all stocked up on kiddy lit horse books today, but I have the last book of poetry my amazing college creative writing professor and mentor published (posthumously) and I am both terrified and looking forward to reading it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Not a snack exactly but I am craving lemonade like nobody’s business, so at some point I need to run out and buy some.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am (obviously) a dog-a-holic, and I am totally distracted today by the livestream of this year’s CanAm North-American flyball tournament. Flyball is this crazy sport of teams of four dogs racing over jumps to retrieve a tennis ball and bring it back, and my dogs are total addicts. Check it out!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
If I need a nap, I’m going to take a nap and do this for fun, not in a militant fashion.