1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Pennsylvania, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Flying to the Moon: An Astronaut’s Story by Michael Collins which I just happened upon in a used bookstore yesterday. I was happy to add it to my stack!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I’m thinking there should probably be pizza involved with today.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! As you can probably tell, I’m a bit of a dog-a-holic. I’ll be taking a break late this afternoon to take my little brown dog to his flyball class. Sometimes you just have to set your priorities! (And there are only two dog books in my pile, btw.)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? More water, less caffeine! Although I am starting out the day with a Pepsi Max. Breakfast of champions I tell you.
Book two came with a change of venue. What a beautiful morning!